Sunday, March 27, 2011

Comic

A comic I drew a couple of months ago. More of this sort of thing to come in the future.






People tell me I draw myself in a way that makes me look like a man? I guess that's something I need to work on...








Also, on an unrelated note, I just finished watching The Social Network. It was better than I expected, actually. I'd heard from a few people that it was bad, so I didn't bother seeing it in theaters, but my parents rented it the other day, and I'm home on spring break so I had time to watch it with them. I thought the cinematography was surprisingly good, as was the score. It was a bit long, though... I found myself getting bored/impatient at the end. Also: Justin Timberlake. What. Was he doing in that movie.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you look like a man ever. I think you look like a really accurate cartoon of yourself. I've always been jealous of that.

    ReplyDelete